Wednesday, August 28, 2013

A Beautiful Day!

We are having a fantastic run of great weather in south Louisiana.  Hence, my tardiness in blogging!  I've spent the last couple of days in the garden, weeding, cleaning, mulching, and even transplanting a few things.  It is unheard of that we would have nighttime temps in the low 60's and daytime highs in the low to mid 80's AND low humidity here in August, but that is exactly what we've been experiencing and it is a blessing from above!

So, my gardening friends, this post will be brief so I can return to playing in the dirt!  The fall garden is ready for planting, and I will post about that next week. In the meantime, I will continue to pull weeds and remulch the garden beds, as well as complete a couple of whimsical pieces for the garden that I'm working on.  Will share those later!  I'll leave you with this photo of a cottage garden border that is very happy!

Wishing you all a wonderful day in the garden!




Sherri

No comments:

Post a Comment